Mar 27 2008
So far my April is as follows. Blame the quarter system.
* 3 library instruction classes
* 3 more co-taught library instruction classes
* 2 workshops to organize
* 2 big presentations to give
* 2 staff classes to help with
* 2 staff meetings to take notes at
* and a partridge in a pear tree
Whenever I contact my faculty members and volunteer to teach classes I feel like a masochist. I don’t like standing up in front of classes. It makes me nervous every time. It is worse when I volunteer to give presentations, as those are certainly not mandatory and yet I do it anyway.
Ugh. No rest for the introverted.
3 responses so far