Apr 23 2007
1) It was dry and sunny and lovely here all winter, except on the two weekends when I have company. I always want to sit inside and write when it’s rainy, but nooo, company wants to go out & do things. Company yesterday (my aunt and uncle) did buy me a delicious fish dinner, though. Yum!
2) At work, I’ve been criticized for writing informal reports. This time, I went overboard and wrote a highly stylized, 3rd-person report. Too formal, my boss says. Hmmph.
3) I have a tremendous craving for Trader Joe’s Key Lime Pie. Sadly, the nearest Trader Joe’s are far away.
4) Wikimania: well, let me count the ways.
5) I am inspired to write at all the wrong times, like when I’m in the shower, or trying to fall asleep.
6) I sent a handful of emotionally laden emails to a friend, and now I can’t decide if I really wanted to send them or not. There’s nothing worse than trying to take back email, though. You’d think I’d learn.
7) When writing this entry, I found the magic close tab key in Firefox, before I was done. I hate that key.
There is sad news in my family, which I will write about later. But in happier news, I went to see Hot Fuzz, which is hilarious, lives up to its billing, and highly recommended if you’ve ever been intrigued by but also slightly nauseated by small English villages. Stay for the last song in the credits. Straight outta Sandford!
No responses yet