Jun 24 2007
I’ve been reading a lot lately.
* Foundation — Isaac Asimov; I’m a bit ashamed that I hadn’t read it before esp. considering the whole Encyclopedia Galactica thing
* Fun House — Alison Bechdel; ZOMG, pure genius.
* One Night at the Call Center — Chetan Bhagat; odd piece of post-post-post-colonial Indian fiction – review posted at worldcat [in a test of their reviews feature which I shall write more about someday]
somewhere recently in the middle:
* What is the What — Dave Eggers; intensely depressing book about the Sudanese civil war
* The Diamond Age — Neil Stephenson; long overdue read
* Labyrinths — Borges; re-reading most of the stories because everyone needs to reread Borges as often as possible
hmmm, other things I am forgetting also. Bah.
2 responses so far